Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bollocks!



As some of you may know, I am currently in jolly old England with my band. I'm having a pretty awesome time so far, I'm staying at a bed and breakfast in the middle of the countryside and eating proper English breakfasts everyday (which include an English "delicacy" of fried bread which, you should avoid at all costs if you are ever here. I ate a few pieces yesterday and I thought my heart was going to explode.) All in all, its been an extremely British experience thus far. I am having to bite my tongue to stop myself from speaking in an English accent at all times, which I'm sure is just totally offensive to anyone who is actually from around here. Anyways, my point is that since I'm kind of busy here, I'm not really going to be able to keep up any kind of regular blogging frequency. I know you are all pretty upset about this, but it doesn't phase me; while you are stuck in Canada (or elsewhere,) waiting for my next blog post with baited breath, I'll be enjoying the bright lights of the British countryside nightlife with hot babes like this:



Fuck Canada!

No comments: