Monday, May 26, 2008

Salvia will mess you up good.

I remember a few years ago, people started telling me about Salvia, the legal hallucinogen that is readily available and that, after smoking it, makes you heavily trip out for like five minutes before it completely wears off. My response was usually, "yeah, I'm really sure that exists, let me just go to a bank machine so I can be sure to spend as much money as possible on this obviously made up bullshit story," (this was done while making a masturbatory hand gesture and pretty much being as condescending as possible.)

Turns out though, Salvia is quite real, and thanks to the glorious wonders of technology, thousands of YouTube videos have popped up over the last couple of months of young kids smoking this stuff and absolutely tripping balls. I was pleasantly bemused by this phenomenon but didn't really find it particularly funny, as most of the videos just feature some random kids laughing hysterically at nothing. That is, until I stumbled across this video. The guys who made this are clearly trying to put a little more thought and subtlety into the 'kids getting high and acting stupid' genre. Enjoy.

1 comment:

R & S said...

my friend bought some at a beckers in toronto for 6 bucks and went mental from it. now he won't even smoke dope anymore. :(