Sunday, July 27, 2008

they're already here.



I'm not one of those super-weird conspiracy nuts like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory, but I am a firm believer in the UFO phenomenon. The continued expanse of the internet, and the spread of user controlled internet video sites like YouTube has created a huge database of information on the subject which was just never available previously because its not something that's really ever reported on in the mainstream media. Slowly but surely there are more and more credible sources that have come out and admitted that there is something fishy going on, but just a few days ago Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut and the 6th man to walk on the fucking moon has come right out and admitted that we have been visited by aliens and its been covered up for the last 6 decades. His entire radio interview where he drops this bombshell is posted below:



I for one believe everything he says. I mean he's a fucking astronaut. He clearly knows about this kind of stuff, and why would he lie? I for one welcome our new extraterrestrial overlords. Let's hope when we finally meet them they look like this:



and not this:

2 comments:

<> said...

agreed
lets all hope they also greet us with: "take me to your dealer"

guttafool said...

I WANT TO BELIEVE!