Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the Joker is going to be creepy as fuck.



Its been around 6 months, and I am still shocked about Heath Ledger's death. I don't know why it affected me so much, he was just such a young guy and a really great actor. I have a lot of respect for actors, I think its a really tough profession to succeed in, and its probably really difficult to be any good at it. So it really sucks that he died at such a young age, as he definitely had a lot of great work left in him. Anyways I'm really excited to see his performance in the Dark Knight, even though I imagine its going to creep the hell out of me. I have a theory that he is going to get nominated for a posthumous Oscar, just because of the amount of publicity about the part, and the tragic nature of his death. I may be speaking a little too soon here considering all I've seen is a few clips from the trailer, but if that happens, remember that I mentioned it here. Anyways, here is a link to one of the only interviews he ever gave about the role. Its pretty interesting.

No comments: