Monday, June 2, 2008

you will die if you eat this

By the power of Greyskull!



I found this pic via www.texasburgerguy.com, its called a Luther Burger. It is a bacon cheeseburger, served on a bun of...wait for it...grilled Krispy Kreme donuts. I feel like this is one of those things that I would see on the menu of a random restaurant while driving through the southern United States and would be forced to order it just because it is so disgusting. And then after it was over I would feel such powerful shame that I would renounce eating gross fatty foods forever, only to squander that promise the next day by eating something covered in cream gravy. If i lived in the South I would look like this:

1 comment:

kiley said...

yeah, we southerners fry EVERYTHING!! it's what earns the big bucks a the state fair..

..and why'd that dude bother wearing underwear?.. you can't see his shit anyway????