Sunday, June 22, 2008

Patrick Stewart

I was told today that I haven't been posting in my blog enough recently...and thats fair. I have definitely been slacking recently, and I do apologize. In any case, I just got back from my cousin's wedding, and I have been drinking heavily so I'm going to post some pictures of one of the greatest actors of all time, Patrick Stewart.







If those amazing pictures don't prove to you that Patrick Stewart is a god amongst men, then this clip from Ricky Gervais series 'Extras' will surely convince you.



"But I've already seen everything."

And finally, one of my all-time favourite Patrick Stewart scenes ever, from 'Chain of Command pt II,' an episode from the 6th season of Star Trek: the Next Generation. For this entire episode Picard has been getting physically and mentally tormented by this sadistic Cardassian played by David Warner, which ultimately leads to this final standoff:



Patrick Stewart is the fucking man.

1 comment:

kiley said...

i don't care if he's and old pepaw... Patrick Stewart is a hot piece... you know i never thought Capt. Picard got enough ass