Monday, September 22, 2008

the future sucks.



If you're like me, you are probably more than a little disappointed in the technology and scientific advancements that we have seen leading up to this foul year of our Lord, 2008. I mean, the internet, iPhones, GPS, and Playstation 3 are great and everything, but when I was growing up, I was convinced that by 2008 we would have flying cars, robot slaves, interstellar exploration, time machines, and advanced laser weapons that we would eventually have to use to fight off the robot slaves that would obviously rebel and attempt to destroy all humanity. Instead, we have a vague plan to get back to the moon by 2020 and maybe send some people to Mars eventually. Fuck. That.

Anyways, things are quite literally looking up, and I am starting to get excited about what the future holds once more. That's right. Motherfucking space elevators, bitches. God bless the Japanese.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Woooooah, Space Elevator?!
No way! That's fucking craaaaaazy!
I would totally go to space in an elevator... ahaha.