Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spin Earth.

Spin Earth is a new site launched by Spin Magazine that is essentially a new, "Web 2.0" way of being able to find out about what's going on in music scenes around the world. Somehow, I am one of the correspondents and I'm going to be making videos and basically reporting in about different shows and artists and events and whatever else I can think of that will be interesting, the point is I will be able to invade your lives in a new, fun, and exciting way.

Hooray.

I'm actually not even sure if I'm allowed to post this, but here's my first video I did for Spin Earth anyways, I made it last weekend when I went to see Fucked Up.

Just so you know, I say 'Spin Magazine' at the beginning because when I made this I still didn't know what to say. I will get it right from now on.


2 comments:

kiley said...

OMG! that's really exciting! i'm looking forward to seeing more, especially if it's more footage of dudes that look like that guy from Fucked Up.... i'd hit it. *shrugs*

maybe for the next one you should consider "uglying it up" a little. with you getting so much exposure these days you don't want to encourage a stalker.... just sayin.

seriously... that's pretty damn cool! almost made my girl parts sing :)

ming-ming said...

Pretty cool Rob!
You're going to be an internet-celeb!

I like the double computer thing you have going on. Is that a macbook-pc combo?
Looks kind of like what I have going on right now... hahaha.

Sweet,can't wait to be seeing more from you.