Thursday, January 22, 2009

n-hole it was your birthday.

So it was my friend Nichole's birthday on Monday. Now, I went to see Fucked Up with her and her sister / my old stalker Michelle this weekend and it was kind of an official birthday hangout, but yet when Monday rolled around I don't think I gave her a call. I'm not sure why exactly this was, I think I got confused as to when the actual date of the birthday was. How did I manage that? I have no idea. But anyways I just realized this tonight and I felt like a dick so I made this sweet belated birthday card, so happy birthday Nichole.

3 comments:

Mark said...

How good is that Fucked Up album? 'No Epiphany' is one of the stronger FU tracks I've heard in a while - the half-step breakdown is all sorts of destruction.

P.S. Happy birthday, Nicole.

guttafool said...

best blog / birthday card ever!
Thanks Rob!!!!!

Bobbo said...

by the way, I just thought I would clarify that Michelle is my friend too, not just Nichole's sister and my old stalker. thank you.